Now that the new year, and the new decade are beginning, what's in store for yours?
Here are some of my goals:
- Return to the Enchantments
- Visit the Necklace Valley
- Backpack to Cutthroat Pass
- Get certified to lead backcountry outings with the Sierra Club
- Get certified in wilderness first aid
- Return to Point of the Arches
- Backpack the Glacier Peak Wilderness
- Get a portfolio printed and produced
- Write a photography book
- Visit Camp Muir
For the curious, the picture above is from Black Canyon, outside of Ellensburg, on the eastern slopes of the Cascades. All I had time for before a cloud obscured the sun was that shot with my point and shoot, but at least I got a shot!
So what's on your docket for 2010?